Information, Advice & Careers
At Leicester Adult Education, we offer information, advice, and careers guidance delivered by our qualified and experienced staff members.
All of our learners have access to free, impartial careers information, advice and guidance about courses, progression and career opportunities.
- Our Enrolment Team can advise you about our courses and signpost you to other colleges and education providers, if we do not offer a course that meets your needs.
- Your tutor can provide information and advice about progression in that subject area
- Our employability programme can help you with job searching, CV writing and interview practice
- You can access our Information area, in the café at the Adult Education College
- Learners have access to an online tool, called Kudos AD. This allows you to explore careers options and create your own personalised career plan
- Learners have access to one-to-one appointments with a qualified and experienced careers adviser for more in-depth careers support and guidance.
- Our colleagues at the Leicester Employment Hub, can help you find jobs, apprenticeships, and other opportunities.
Good quality careers information, advice and guidance is important when planning your choices and future career journey.
Our Information, Advice and Guidance services are quality assured under the MATRIX standard. At our last inspection (2021) they said, ‘There is clear evidence that the staff are focused on the needs of the individual and feedback reported on the positive approaches to Safeguarding and Prevent by staff and learners.’
To access a 1-2-1 Careers Advice session, you will need to book an appointment with our Careers Leader, Dan.
To make an appointment, please contact us on:
Phone: 0116 454 1900
Alternatively, you can speak to us at reception