Published: 06 Feb 2024
We Need a Life Model!
We’re looking for a life model (clothed and unclothed) for our adult learning life drawing courses. If that could be you, please read on!
In this section
- Leicester Adult Education’s Rebrand
- Multiply Hub and Drop In Sessions
- Multiply - Maths Changed My Life
- Let's Be Frank - Art Exhibition
- The Start of a New Chapter - Access to Higher Education
- Volunteers' Week 2023
- Love for Learning Italian
- We Present: Leicester Adult Education
- Stitching Serenity – How Sewing Courses Supported Avani’s Wellbeing
- Employability & Digital Courses: Sally's Career Boost
- Leicester Textiles Festival
- Lifesaving Skills Learnt on our Family First Aid Workshops
- Changing Paths: Nail Technician to Business Administrator
- Going Back to School: Hayley's Determination
- Spanish Beginners to Confidently Talking to Locals
We’re looking for a life model (clothed and unclothed) for our adult learning life drawing courses.
This role enables you to join our books, to be called as and when needed. The role is term time only at Leicester Adult Education College and Bishopdale Adult Learning Hub. You will be required to work weekday daytime and evenings and occasionally work weekends, 3-4 per academic year. The classes are typically 2 hours long. You must be registered freelance and able to organise your own invoices and tax returns.
We welcome a variety of models to apply. Our classes are fun but professional and offer a welcoming, inclusive environment. The privacy of the model will be upheld.
We are looking for an applicant who:
. Is over 18 years-old
. Has previous experience of life modelling and the ability to hold a pose
. Has great time keeping and organisational skills
. Has good communication skills. You will be required to keep in contact with the tutor and curriculum coordinator.
To learn more, arrange a quick call or to apply, please email Rebecca Carter, our Arts Curriculum Coordinator at Bec.Carter@leicester.gov.uk. We look forward to hearing from you!